News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Kaiyodo Dinotales for sale $5-$8 each

Started by brettnj, May 01, 2016, 12:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

Hundreds available.  Two figure minimum for US addresses.  Four figure minimum for addresses requiring customs forms.  Buyer pays all Paypal fees and covers actual shipping.

Though I have many secrets and specials, these prices don't apply to those.  Those prices remain reasonable (sphenodon, white rex, classic rexes, tarbo, Expos) to nuts (all three Siamotyrannuses) while still beating the best eBay prices.

If PMing with lists, please be prepared to follow with photos for those with multiple versions sent to my e-mail address as I'm colorblind.

Thanks.
Brett

Carcharodontosaurus

I was wondering if you had any information about where to get Kaiyodo figures in Japan- I am going to Tokyo this summer! Are there any specific stores or museums that have them that you know of?

brettnj

CQs should be in vending/gumball type machines throughout.  Aquariums will have recent aquarium sets via the same means.  But most prehistorics are older, so not sure where to find those since my source gets them on-line.

postsaurischian

Quote from: Carcharodontosaurus on May 03, 2016, 02:59:21 AM
I was wondering if you had any information about where to get Kaiyodo figures in Japan- I am going to Tokyo this summer! Are there any specific stores or museums that have them that you know of?

You can get The Study Room capsule & resin figures at the National Museum of Nature and Science.
http://www.kahaku.go.jp/english/userguide/access/shop/index.html

Flaffy

Quote from: postsaurischian on May 03, 2016, 03:32:21 PM
Quote from: Carcharodontosaurus on May 03, 2016, 02:59:21 AM

You can get The Study Room capsule & resin figures at the National Museum of Nature and Science.
http://www.kahaku.go.jp/english/userguide/access/shop/index.html
That ammonite looks fabulous!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Carcharodontosaurus

I'll keep my eye out for that set and any other CQ's at the museum I'm going to! I also love sea life, so I'll look for kaiyodo sea life at the two aquariums I'm going to, too!

Just one last question- Does anyone know if kaiyodo chocolosaurs are still available in Japan, at toy stores or supermarkets?

brettnj

There's a Kaiyodo store, I think, but anything old is likely only available at secondary type sources.

I'll ask my source about the general question and get back to you.

Carcharodontosaurus

Carcharodontosaurus

Thanks! I'll certainly visit the Kaiyodo store!