News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Figure Paintjobs

Started by Gwangi, April 07, 2022, 03:57:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Yeah, the WWD Polacanthus is an attractive paint job. It's a pity that the paint on WWD figures chips so easily, but they definitely look good.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Pliosaurking

Personally I find that Nanmu and Botm figures have the best paint jobs

Nanmu's best in my opinion is their Buck Rex thus far, although their upcoming Spinosaurus looks just as good

And My favourite Botm paint scheme is the Adult Triceratops

The Pnso Dunkleosteus is another one of my favourites

The Gr Toys Blue Carcharodontosaurus is amazing!

Some other really nice paint schemes
Carnegie cryolophosaurus
Carnegie Tylosaurus
Safari Kronosaurus
Pnso Acrocanthosaurus
Nanmu sick triceratops
Nanmu blue Giga
Carnegie anklyosaurus
Carnegie new spinosaurus
Botm chasmosaurus

These are my favourites from my collection

Gwangi

Quote from: Libraraptor on September 10, 2022, 09:34:38 AMI recently got myself WWD Polacanthus and I must say, I really like its paintjob. Kaiyodo Protoceratops is one of my favourites, too.

I daresay that it might have the best paintjob of any ankylosaur toy. I'm hard pressed to think of one better.

EmperorDinobot

There are so many, I can't choose one. Even the chinasaurs from my youth deserve a mention.

I must say it again and again: I am very pleased with the BOTM colors, except for the Sinoceratops. That one looks like a 1970's set of drapes. 

Ludodactylus

The Carnegie Miragaia has a gorgeous paint job.
"The most popular exhibits in any natural history museum are, without doubt, the dinosaurs. These creatures' popularity grows each year, partly because of the recent resurgence of dinosaur movies, but also because a skeleton of a full-sized Tyrannosaurus rex still has the ability, even 65 million years after its death, to chill us to the bone." - Ray Harryhausen

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.