News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Lynxes Wishlist (the new version)

Started by Lynx, August 06, 2022, 09:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

My preferences for dinosaurs have changed a lot since I last talked actively on the forum, so I'll be making a little list.
I used to have a fairly large list, and most of the figures I have already bought, so here we are.

MOST WANTED
- GR Toys Brown Spinosaurus
- Carnegie Spinosaurus (new version)
- Rebor Tyrannosaurus "Kiss"
- PNSO Bieber and Rook
- CollectA 2014 deluxe rex
- CollectA ceratopsians, preferably in a lot together.
An oversized house cat.

EmperorDinobot

Does Safari Ltd. sauropods also include the old Carnegie Collection Brachiosaurus, Diplodocus and Apatosaurus?

Lynx

An oversized house cat.

EmperorDinobot

If you can hold my (iced) tea, I'll make it worth your while in about 2ish weeks.

Lynx

Updated thread, looking for the CollectA deluxe 2014 retired feathered rex (a bit of a mouth-full)! Please reply here before PMing as it tends to get lost for me.
An oversized house cat.

Lynx

Hey there! I am looking for anyone with the original paint scheme Feathered Dinos TOOB from Safari LTD. It does not have to be new in condition but must include the Protoceratops intact.

Also willing to buy just the Protoceratops  ;D
Please send pictures of it here before PMing!
An oversized house cat.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.