News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tsukuda Dinosaur Series by Tsukuda Hobby 1980s

Started by Bokisaurus, July 29, 2012, 06:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackdanter

Another shameless reboot! Finally found the Tsukuda Allosaurus!  ;D Just missing the Dimetrodon now!

docronnie

Wow! That's a really rare one.  Congrats Blackdanter!  :)
Keep The Magic Alive and Kicking! :-)

Blackdanter

Quote from: docronnie on July 17, 2014, 11:04:08 AM
Wow! That's a really rare one.  Congrats Blackdanter!  :)

Thanks Doc, I nearly choked on my coffee when I found this on Ebay as I'd only seen it once before in kit form. This one came from Japan and was very reasonably priced!  ;)

docronnie

I just got this from a Japanese surplus store.  I'm just wondering if this is a Tsukuda / U.K.R.D. figure:

U.K.R.D. Tyrannosaurus - 1991

tyrantqueen

The glass/molded plastic eyes suggest to me that it might be a Tsukuda. UKRD usually just paint the eyes on.

I wonder if I am the only who reads UKRD as URKED >:D

docronnie

Hahaha!  I don't collect U.K.R.D. figures, but this one reminded me of Blackdanter's post, so I bought it.

Blackdanter

Quote from: docronnie on October 11, 2014, 12:05:02 PM
I just got this from a Japanese surplus store.  I'm just wondering if this is a Tsukuda / U.K.R.D. figure:

U.K.R.D. Tyrannosaurus - 1991

It is indeed and, a great rarity so well done Doc  ;)

docronnie

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.