News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

2023 CollectA models

Started by Duke Dino, March 14, 2023, 12:40:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Duke Dino

Hi Everyone:

New here from USA and new to collecting, so I hope my questions aren't too obvious. Where can you preorder pending new releases? Everywhere I go, they are sold out already. In particular, I'm thinking about the CollectA Anomalocaris, Koolasuchus, Mosasaurus, and Shastasaurus.

And does anyone have a good idea where to buy plastic stands--like the kind you get with PNSO models--for flying or swimming dinosaurs and reptiles?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Lynx

Quote from: Duke Dino on March 14, 2023, 12:40:39 PMHi Everyone:

New here from USA and new to collecting, so I hope my questions aren't too obvious. Where can you preorder pending new releases? Everywhere I go, they are sold out already. In particular, I'm thinking about the CollectA Anomalocaris, Koolasuchus, Mosasaurus, and Shastasaurus.

And does anyone have a good idea where to buy plastic stands--like the kind you get with PNSO models--for flying or swimming dinosaurs and reptiles?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Here you go! https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256804518541340.html?gatewayAdapt=glo2usa4itemAdapt&_randl_shipto=US
An oversized house cat.

Duke Dino

Gwangi

Minizoo (Australia) and Everything Dinosaur (UK) will ship to the US and get CollectA products faster than US distributors do. If you want to wait for them to get to the US then I recommend shopping with Dejankins or Happy Hen Toys.

Georassic

Quote from: Gwangi on March 14, 2023, 02:26:11 PMMinizoo (Australia) and Everything Dinosaur (UK) will ship to the US and get CollectA products faster than US distributors do. If you want to wait for them to get to the US then I recommend shopping with Dejankins or Happy Hen Toys.

And with the exchange rate between US and Australian dollars, the overall cost including shipping is the same or less when ordering from Minizoo than from US outlets. I order from Minizoo a couple times a year; shipping to Colorado averages about 16 days. I ordered my 2023 CollectAs last week, I expect I'll have them well before any US retailer. 

Gwangi

Quote from: Georassic on March 14, 2023, 04:27:39 PM
Quote from: Gwangi on March 14, 2023, 02:26:11 PMMinizoo (Australia) and Everything Dinosaur (UK) will ship to the US and get CollectA products faster than US distributors do. If you want to wait for them to get to the US then I recommend shopping with Dejankins or Happy Hen Toys.

And with the exchange rate between US and Australian dollars, the overall cost including shipping is the same or less when ordering from Minizoo than from US outlets. I order from Minizoo a couple times a year; shipping to Colorado averages about 16 days. I ordered my 2023 CollectAs last week, I expect I'll have them well before any US retailer. 

It's true. I found that getting my figures from Australia (Minizoo) was ultimately cheaper than getting them in the US. It does mean that I'll wait until everything I want is released before I place an order though, to save on shipping. 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.