You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Please Donate To Your Local Toy Charity This Holiday Season

Started by suspsy, December 12, 2012, 01:38:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

suspsy

Hello all,

I'm posting here because I figured this is where the most people browse.

With Christmas only a couple of weeks to go, I urge everyone to donate to local toy charities. Doesn't have to be big or expensive, just has to be fun to play with. Many dinosaur toys may have gaping flaws, especially the small ones, but they will bring a smile to someone's face come the 25th.

Thank you. :)
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Blade-of-the-Moon

That's actually a great idea. I've donated some toys, videos and such to schools in the past but donating some dinos as gifts would be a great way to spread the paleo love.

Gwangi

That is a great idea. I'm gonna have to go threw my box of unwanted dinosaurs.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.