News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Fantazm Toys Baby Secret of the Lost Legend Limited Edition Figure

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 17, 2023, 03:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

DinoFan2010

Not my type of thing, but definitely looks adorbs! I used to watch this film when I was younger!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Gwangi

One of my favorite movies growing up, although having recently re-watched it I question my mother's decision to let me. But that's how it was back then.

Cool toy, but I'm not a big enough fan of the movie to shell out $100 for it.

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think just about every 80s early 90s dino doc had clips from it in it..lol I watched it as a kid of course and they were pretty realistic at the time.  I can't believe they built a full sauropod animatronic for it.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.