News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

American Educational Products Brachiopods

Started by Paleo & Fish Collector, February 22, 2020, 09:52:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo & Fish Collector

I had been on the hunt for some brachiopods to add to my Paleozoic coral reef, and was blessed with these. They come from a fossil laboratory kit by American Educational Products.

Obolella (Cambrian)
Mucrospirifer (Devonian)
Neospirifer (Permian)

Justin_

Paleo & Fish Collector

Quote from: Justin_ on February 23, 2020, 05:20:30 PM
Have you got pictures of your reef?

I'm out of state for college right now, so I had my brother take these. My nosy cats slightly trashed it and pushed the trilobites around.

DTBTest

Quote from: Paleo & Fish Collector on February 23, 2020, 08:45:01 PM
Quote from: Justin_ on February 23, 2020, 05:20:30 PMHave you got pictures of your reef?

I'm out of state for college right now, so I had my brother take these. My nosy cats slightly trashed it and pushed the trilobites around.

What trilobite toys are those? It looks 3D printed.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.