You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

ANTEDILUVIAN | Animated short film by Mario Lanzas

Started by Brocc21, September 22, 2024, 02:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brocc21

Just wanted to share this superb little animation. Any fan of vintage paleoart should adore this!

"Boy do I hate being right all the time."

BlueKrono

I think that's fantastic! Really captures the feel of 19th century paleoart. Thanks for sharing it!
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

postsaurischian

:D  Magnificent!

And it's amazing how many positive replies the short film got in just one day. Paleoart is more popular than I was aware of.

Crackington

Very good! The Crystal Palace gardens come to life!

Carnoking

Amazing. Feels like something that would be right at home in the likes of Fantasia

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.