You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Guilherme Bilinski new Brontosaurus excelsus model " ZEUS " up for preorder!

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, November 02, 2022, 03:57:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carnoking

Zeus is here, and I am thoroughly blown away.

Spoiler

[close]

Spoiler

[close]

It's such a great figure that I'm tempted to come out of retirement and put together a review of it!

Bread

Lovely photos!

The Brontosaurus with De Clay Studio Tyrannosaurus looks fantastic, plus it goes for a great 1:35 museum scale replicas.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Beautiful. I just made the final payment on mine and Spike a few days ago. I also just saw he's working on Ducky. :)

Remko

My copy arrived today. Just unpacked it.
What a stunning figure! It's also very lightweight for it's size.

But well worth both the price and wait.

Blade-of-the-Moon

received mine a couple weeks ago, I felt for sure it would be damaged given the packing but he was fine, it's a beautiful piece, that squared off neck with all the muscle is very close to what I came up with when designing our Apatosaurus

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.