News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for the perfect T.rex toy

Started by DinoFan2010, August 22, 2024, 01:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoFan2010

Hello, for a while I've been trying to find the perfect small T.rex toy that I can carry around. I'm hoping for one with good paint, good articulation, and small enough to fit in a sandwich bag. If anyone knows a T.rex figure like this, please let me know!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

brettnj

I assume you want a solid, PVC type figure.

If not, Kaiyodo has a ton of impressive ones from which to choose.

Some are hard plastic; some are soft like PVC. All consists of pieces that fit together. I can get any for you if interested.

Thanks.
Brett

DinoFan2010

I was thinking more of a poseable, action figure type T.rex, but thanks for the suggestion!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

Gwangi

Takara Tomy makes little action figures that could fit in a sandwich bag (or pocket). It's a pretty basic toy though, in just about every respect.

https://dinotoyblog.com/tyrannosaurus-rex-animal-adventure-by-takara-tomy/

The Kaiyodo Sofubi Tyrannosaurus is much better but it's larger. Comes in a few different colors though.

https://dinotoyblog.com/tyrannosaurus-rex-sofubi-toy-box-by-kaiyodo/

Quiversaurus

DinoFan2010

Personally, I am not a big fan of the Takara Ania T.rex, but I do have my eye on the Ania Velociraptor!

___🦕 🦕 🦖_________

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.