News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Stone age Dinosaurs-rare sets

Started by fgh46, September 26, 2023, 01:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fgh46

I found several pictures of the original Stone age Dinosaurs series and one counterfeit set. Who had these or who preserved them to this day, because on EBAU and Ali-ekreps I hardly found Stone age Dinosaurs!

Primeval12

Very cool! I've always had a soft spot for that Theri. I need to rebuy it.

Halichoeres

If you're having trouble finding them on eBay, you might try looking for "Chap Mei," which is the company that made them. The other names on the packaging have varied.
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

fgh46

Another example of a very rare set with diatryma and its fakes, the existence of which I learned only in 2010 - it was not in booklets or on store shelves!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.