News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

FUTABA's Attempts at Making Dioramas...

Started by FUTABA, June 09, 2013, 12:17:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUTABA

Yeaaahhh... A couple of weeks or so ago I went out with some buddies of mine in the fields behind my house, took some photos, got some funny looks from passers by. Worth it though. Not done this kind of thing before but wanted to for a long time. I'm hardly a professional photographer and it's not ideal scenery (okay though in areas), but it kept me occupied for a couple of hours anyway.  :P

(Let's just pretend the Caudipteryx was posed properly and that it's trying to clumsily clamber up the tree to check out the colourful Microraptor  out of sheer curiosity, whereas in reality we all know I just couldn't get it to balance very well...)

(And let's also pretend that those berries I forgot to crop out of the photo are in fact larger exotic Cretaceous fruits)

I really really like blue things.

Battatitan

Nice dioramas! :D The colours of your locations work well with the colours of the models.
My personal favourite is the last image because of the angle and leafy background :)

FUTABA

Thanks for the encouragement. I'll make some more in the future when I have the chance (with far superior scenery, but the location is towards the other end of the country).
I really really like blue things.

Jetoar

[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.