You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Listing 2 Favorite duels. Got 3 Dawn of the Dinosaurs for one of my buyers.

Started by brettnj, September 11, 2023, 10:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brettnj

And, my source just shipped a large order to me.

It includes not only the claimed Dawn of the Dinosaurs figures noted in the subject line (for which I've been searching for the full 9 years I've been working with my sources in Japan) and the Kaiyodo Great Leaps in Evolution set (which too is claimed), but also the Invicta lambeosaurus, Carnegie diplodocus, Carnegie spinosaurus, and Carnegie giganotosaurus, all of which I'll be listing on eBay, and, as always, at BIN prices lower than the lowest on the site.

I'll likely have all by early next week and will update then.

The duels in question are the B vs P and R vs C. Will update after the buyer receives the set of 5 from my source in Japan.

Thanks.
Brett

BrontoScorpio

I saw this auction of the 3 'Dawn of the Dinosaurs' items.
you were very lucky.
This auction had 'Automatic Extention' = 'No'
so, everybody were waiting for the last moment.
But you put an initial bid.
but, sudnely, 3 minutes before the end there was a complete server crash of YAHOO_AUCTIONS_JAPAN -
So noone was able to  put his bid.
strangely, YAJ authorities have approved all these faulty auctions -
so you got very lucky  :)

brettnj

Wow.

I was extremely surprised there was no competition. Now I know why. I'll tell the buyer. He'll be interested to know.

Thanks.

brettnj

The two duels are listed, at roughly the same minimums as the per set price of the listing I had for all five.  They'll ship free from the UK...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/195989043234
https://www.ebay.com/itm/195989042587

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.