News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Blade-of-the-Moon's Art

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, March 13, 2012, 06:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DinoToyForum on August 11, 2024, 05:28:41 PM
Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 11, 2024, 04:12:16 PM
Quote from: DinoToyForum on August 11, 2024, 11:22:22 AMLooks good! I presume the Quetalcoatlus has gone back to position 61? Where did you fit the Brachiosaurus in the end - with the Saurophaganax in position 50?

Yes, the new Quetz is in the position of the old one. The Saurophaganax and dead Brachio is at position 51. The new Brachiosaurus is just up from 73 the Dracovenator, not quite across from the Tanystropheus but in the middle on the side of the path the Draco is on.

Okay, I'll update the map. :)

Isn't 51 the Spinosaurus? So maybe you mean a little up from that on that side of the path?

The two positions like so?:
dinopark_layout16_b&w_circled.jpg

Sorry I meant 50,brain became confused with 61 and 50. the Saurophganax and dead brachio/giraffatitan are right on top one another. So nothing is changed there.  The Quetz went to where the old one was.  The only thing different as of now is the new Juv. Brachio which is close to where you have it marked. Just between 72 and 73 instead of above 72.  May need to slightly move 72 up a little.   I also noticed the Jakapil pair isn't on there, they are across from / to the left on the map from the Guanlong/78 .

DinoToyForum

Ah, it's constantly changing so difficult to keep up! I'll make those changes.  8)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: DinoToyForum on August 11, 2024, 06:15:11 PMAh, it's constantly changing so difficult to keep up! I'll make those changes.  8)

Thank you :)

It feels so slow to me lol

I started the Gallimimus today, tracing out the silhouette. I also have a Megalosaurus and a pair of Cearadactlys in the works.

triceratops83

Cearadactylus is an interesting choice. Inspired by the Jurassic Park novel?
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on August 16, 2024, 10:46:01 AMCearadactylus is an interesting choice. Inspired by the Jurassic Park novel?

Yes hehe :)

triceratops83

You could stick a baseball mitt in one of their mouths as an in joke.
In the end it was not guns or bombs that defeated the aliens, but that humblest of all God's creatures... the Tyrannosaurus rex.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: triceratops83 on August 17, 2024, 02:43:29 AMYou could stick a baseball mitt in one of their mouths as an in joke.

Might be a deep cut but certainly something I could do say for Dino Park in the Dark. :)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.