You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Georassic Trades/Sales, and wants (updated 2 April 22)

Started by Georassic, October 27, 2013, 09:58:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Georassic

Updated 2 April 22.
Hi everyone,
I have a few items up for sale or trade. Prices do NOT include shipping:

--2021 CollectA Deluxe Pteranodon longiceps with tag $30. Like new, been sitting on a shaded shelf in my office for a couple months since I bought it. It's a gorgeous figure, it's just way too big for my collection. It's listed as 1:15 scale, but it's more like 1:7. The head is more than 11 inches/28 cm long!

--2022 GR Toys/Haalongood UNPAINTED Quetzalcoatlus: $18. Note: the jaw comes unassembled in two separate pieces from the rest of the figure.

--Pegasus Spinosaurus kit with base and Xiphactinus, partially assembled. I got this in a lot I purchased for a separate piece. It came to me as pictured. No box or instructions, some pieces already glued with what looks like regular model glue. I'm just looking to get rid of it and offset some of my initial cost, so make me a lowball offer.

--Loose assortment of Aurora Prehistoric Jungle Swamp pieces, some semi-painted. Again, they came to me this way as part of a larger lot, and I'm just looking to recoup a few dollars. I'm happy to sell it all together or individual pieces. The Allosaurus tail tip's pegs are broken; it's free+postage to whoever needs it. I'll throw in the instructions if anyone wants it; the coupon is cut out already so it's missing a chunk.

Also,
Available for TRADE ONLY:
Battat BMOS Gallimimus, Amargasaurus and Utahraptor
Carnegies/Safaris: Corythosaurus, Leptoceratops, Maiasaura and nest

My WANTS. I'm also willing to buy, if you're selling. Unfortunately, most of the figures I seek are the same rarities that most collectors covet:
--Dawn of the Dinosaurs mini and resin Exeraetodon and Saurosuchus, mini Promastodonsaurus and Scaphonyx
--Play Visions Diplocaulus, Gerrothorax, Platyhystrix
--some Kaiyodo Dinolands (built and painted, not kits)
--Australian Age of Dinosaurus Banjo Australovenator
--PaleoCreatures (Jetoar's creations) Rhabdodon, Pelecanimimus
--WWD Toyways Ornithocheirus (of course)
--I'm also open to figures I haven't discovered yet, for instance, painted Shapeways or custom pieces, between 1:10 and 1:60, but I have all the CollectAs, Safaris/Carnegies, and Papos I want.

Package deals available. I am happy to email photos.  All reasonable offers considered. Message me with any questions/inquiries. Thanks for shopping!
geo

Georassic

I also will trade a 2013 Wild Safari Elasmosaurus, new condition, no tags.

Georassic

A couple non-model items I have to trade:

Fossils Magazine, Vol. 1 No. 1 (1976). Pages have separated from the cover/binding, but they're all there. Includes a 48"x11" prehistoric timeline poster, not torn but has a few thumbtack holes from when it hung on a young boy's bedroom wall 3+ decades ago. :-)

USPS 1997 World of Dinosaurs stamp sheet, mint/near-mint condition, and the accompanying post card series (missing one out of 17 postcards, Einiosaurus).

Again, I'll flip those for dino-models. I know they're not top-dollar items, so I'll be easy on you. ;-)
At some point soon, I'll probably photograph them and list them in another DTF Classified post, too.
PM me if interested.

Georassic

Carnotaurus, Desmatosuchus and Elasmosaurus are gone.

Georassic

Everything mentioned above is gone, except the Papo Allosaurus and WS Ceratosaurus. They're still available.

Stamps, postcards and Fossils Magazine are gone, too.

In addition to Papo Al and WS Cerato, I have a few others I'd deal: Carnegie Dimetrodon (2001), WS Pteranodon (1999, posable wings), Carnegie Acrocanthosaurus (2001), WS Stegosaurus (2007), WS Triceratops (2007 green model), Vagaceratops (2012).

PM me if interested, and thank you to those who've traded with me already!

Georassic

I edited my prior post to add a few more that will trade. PM me if interested...

Georassic

The Papo Allosaurus and WS Ceratosaurus are gone now. It's fun trading with other collectors!

Georassic

I just came across two new WS Leptoceratops with tags. I already have one, so I'm willing to deal one or both of the new ones. Message me if you're interested. There are none on ebay at present, so if I don't get a trade offer in the next few days, I'll likely test the ebay market.

Georassic

I also have a Wild Safari Doedicurus, new with tags, for trade.

Georassic

cheers

Georassic

Several figures for sale (US dollars):

Battat Pachycephalosaurus. Used, but in great shape, the only flaw I see is missing paint at tip of the tail. $20

Colorata Cretaceous Dinos Vol. 1 Triceratops, new but opened only for inspection. $10

Nice Safari marine life lot: 2010 Wild Safari Liopleurodon, and these 8 Safari Toob figures: Basilosaurus, Frilled Shark, Liopleurodon, Dakosaurus, Elasmosaurus, Dolirorhynchops, Metriorhynchus, Ichthyosaurus. All used but in excellent condition. $12 for the lot.

Safari Authentics Series 1 complete set: T-rex, Stego, Brachio, Parasaurolophus, Triceratops, and Apatosaurus (labeled Brontosaurus). $12

Safari Authentics lot: 8 of the 12 Series 2 and 3 figures. Series 2: Dimetrodon, Styracosaurus, Euoplocephalus.  Series 3: Allosaurus, Diplodocus, Elasmosaurus, Iguanodon, Spinosaurus. The lot of them for $12. All the Authentics are used but are in pretty good condition, no obvious glaring paint rubs.

Costs do not include postage/shipping.
I'm willing to break up the sets/lots for individual pieces, and to negotiate package deals. If I don't get any nibbles in next couple days, these will show up on US ebay. Message me if you're interested in anything.
cheers!
geo

amargasaurus cazaui

Geo,set the colorata lot aside, and lets get it done, for me thanks....I actually only need the rex and raptor, but will do all three if needed...if you want the trike to sell its good, otherwise do all three.
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Georassic

Quote from: amargasaurus cazaui on March 15, 2016, 01:39:48 AM
Geo,set the colorata lot aside, and lets get it done, for me thanks....I actually only need the rex and raptor, but will do all three if needed...if you want the trike to sell its good, otherwise do all three.
Done, Amarga. And no need for you to buy all three. I am glad to sell you the two if that's all you need. Message me your address, here or via Facebook. I'll get them in the mail, then let you know final price. It's good to do biz with you again!

Georassic

Updated, with Battats and other goodies for sale or trade! See pics and list, as well as my trade wants, at the top.
cheers!

Georassic

Georassic

Updated at the top of the thread to include Kaiyodo Retro-Classic bottlecaps for sale/trade, along with Battats and more.
My wishlist updated there, as well, and I'm willing to buy as well as trade.
thanks!

Georassic

Bump for my sales/trades to offer, and my wants are updated at top of thread.

Georassic

bump. I updated my trade and wish lists.
cheers to all

Georassic

Bump. I updated my trades and wants at the top of this thread.

Georassic

All of the above items are gone/sold, but I have posted several small lots to ebay:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/georassic

Disclaimer: links to Ebay and Amazon are affiliate links, so the DinoToyForum may make a commission if you click them.

Amazon ad: