You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Libraraptor´s offerings and wants / trades -little update see page 1

Started by Libraraptor, March 17, 2012, 10:53:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Libraraptor

If any German member would like to have one of these figures or the complete set, please ask. Could trade them.
I don´t think that people overseas would be interestied due to the horrible postage of 16 Euros, this is not in any relation to the value of the figures.

Did an update of my "wants list", too.

Libraraptor

Who wants to have Invicta Baryonyx, Ichtyosaurus and Pteranodon and Triceratops, all three unpainted? PM me if interested and what your best price is! German members would profit most because postage is not as small as for the rest of Europe, or even the world.

Libraraptor

Libraraptor

Does anyone see a chance for me to get the NHM Patagotitan? I am always looking for museum exclusives. But they will not ship to Germany. Could pay its price plus postage via PayPal. I would be really glad  :) Apart from that my holy grails are still listed on page one of this thread.

Crackington

Blackdanter

Quote from: Libraraptor on January 07, 2024, 01:50:31 PMDoes anyone see a chance for me to get the NHM Patagotitan? I am always looking for museum exclusives. But they will not ship to Germany. Could pay its price plus postage via PayPal. I would be really glad  :) Apart from that my holy grails are still listed on page one of this thread.

PM me if you get stuck Libra. I can sort that out for you and I think they're half price at the moment.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.