News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

What other animals would we like PNSO to make?

Started by Sim, May 25, 2024, 08:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you like?

Anaschisma
3 (27.3%)
Arthropleura
5 (45.5%)
Barbaridactylus
3 (27.3%)
Cotylorhynchus
6 (54.5%)
Megatherium
2 (18.2%)
Nyctosaurus new version (flying)
3 (27.3%)
Quetzalcoatlus lawsoni (on the ground)
4 (36.4%)
Purussaurus
4 (36.4%)
Rhamphorhynchus
3 (27.3%)
Scaphognathus
4 (36.4%)
Styracocephalus
3 (27.3%)
Tropeognathus
5 (45.5%)
Xianglong
4 (36.4%)
Zatrachys
4 (36.4%)
Zhejiangopterus (on the ground)
1 (9.1%)
Any cynodont or dicynodont
6 (54.5%)
Hatzegopteryx
2 (18.2%)
Inostrancevia
3 (27.3%)
Paraceratherium
2 (18.2%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Sim

Sorry for the delay with regards to getting this poll up.  Vote for as many as you'd like!

BlueKrono

We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

SlurmpSaurus

Paleozoic: Inostrancevia, Mesozoic: Hatzegopteryx, Cenozoic: Paraceratherium!

Sim

Quote from: SlurmpSaurus on May 25, 2024, 09:59:27 PMPaleozoic: Inostrancevia, Mesozoic: Hatzegopteryx, Cenozoic: Paraceratherium!
I've added these to the poll.

suspsy

Arctotherium, Amphicyon, Barbourofelis, Glyptodon, Platybelodon, and Sivatherium,
Untitled by suspsy3, on Flickr

Wally-217

I am desperate for good non-dinosaur archosaurs. Especially since they've started doing smaller species. My dream would be:
Desmatosuchus
Sillosuchus (PVL 2267)
Fasolasuchus (or similar species)
Deinosuchus
Titanoboa/Vasuki

BlueKrono

Quote from: Sim on May 25, 2024, 10:02:05 PM
Quote from: SlurmpSaurus on May 25, 2024, 09:59:27 PMPaleozoic: Inostrancevia, Mesozoic: Hatzegopteryx, Cenozoic: Paraceratherium!
I've added these to the poll.

I've been seeing a lot of adding options to polls after they're open, which leads to having to go back and redo all my answers or just saying forget it and not voting for add-ons that I otherwise would have. It degrades the effectiveness of the poll format; certainly for the options that have been relegated to additions. If it were a one time thing it wouldn't bother me, but it seems like it's almost every poll in the last month or two. Could we consider waiting a bit longer for people to chime in with their suggestions before finalizing them, or adding later-suggested options to a future poll?
We are accustomed to look upon the shackled form of a conquered monster, but there - there you could look at a thing monstrous and free." - King Kong, 2005

thomasw100

I would actually like if they (or another company) would make scientifically accurate and high-quality Jurassic and Cretaceous plants in 1:35 scale.

Sim

Quote from: BlueKrono on May 26, 2024, 03:09:50 PMI've been seeing a lot of adding options to polls after they're open, which leads to having to go back and redo all my answers or just saying forget it and not voting for add-ons that I otherwise would have. It degrades the effectiveness of the poll format; certainly for the options that have been relegated to additions. If it were a one time thing it wouldn't bother me, but it seems like it's almost every poll in the last month or two. Could we consider waiting a bit longer for people to chime in with their suggestions before finalizing them, or adding later-suggested options to a future poll?
I'm sorry you feel this way.  I am inclined to be against adding options once a poll has started, but with these PNSO polls I though it might be best to add late additions.  I can see now it might not be.  I don't think leaving the suggestion phase open for longer would have been good as I left it open for about a week and no-one was suggesting anything else.  I don't understand why people keep suggesting things after a poll has started instead of in the suggestion phase.

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.