You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Favorite „Oldies“ Desktop Series Iguanodon

Started by TooOldForDinosaurs, February 22, 2023, 07:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TooOldForDinosaurs

I've been trying to hunt down these models for a very long time now with no luck and almost no hope for success - so why not just ask:

I'm looking for the Neave Parker's Iguanodon from the Favorite ,,Oldies" Desktop series as well as the Crystal Palace's Iguanodon version of that very same series. If by any chance whatsoever anyone who owns either of these would be willing to sell one of them, please let me know.

Thanks in advance :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on February 22, 2023, 07:13:26 AMI've been trying to hunt down these models for a very long time now with no luck and almost no hope for success - so why not just ask:

I'm looking for the Neave Parker's Iguanodon from the Favorite ,,Oldies" Desktop series as well as the Crystal Palace's Iguanodon version of that very same series. If by any chance whatsoever anyone who owns either of these would be willing to sell one of them, please let me know.

Thanks in advance :)

I have them, though not looking to sell as of yet.  I originally found some at the Black Hills Institute museum shop online, but the last ones came from Dejankins. I'd ask him if they are still available?

TooOldForDinosaurs

avatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Thanks for the tip. Do you remember when you bought the last one from there? Two years ago I contacted a german seller for fossils and museum collectibles, who had it in stock originally, but he told me that unfortunately this had been sold out for quite some time. But it's already a challenge to find out who was selling this, so thanks again. I'll try my luck  :)

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: TooOldForDinosaurs on February 22, 2023, 07:25:35 PMavatar_Blade-of-the-Moon @Blade-of-the-Moon Thanks for the tip. Do you remember when you bought the last one from there? Two years ago I contacted a german seller for fossils and museum collectibles, who had it in stock originally, but he told me that unfortunately this had been sold out for quite some time. But it's already a challenge to find out who was selling this, so thanks again. I'll try my luck  :)

It's been a few years, but that's all i can think of. unless they show up overseas?

Paleo Flo

Quite a beauty. I would like to have one for my collection. Especially because I visited Crystal Palace back in 2016.
A very historic site. The aura of the very beginning of paleontology was nearly touchable.
Welcome to Florassic Park...my collection:
https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=10638.0

Higgins1996

Hallo und Guten Tag zusammen,

ich bin auf der Suche nach dem Favorite Oldies Modell Iguanodon 1950.
Ich wäre bereit für dieses Stück preislich an die Schmerzgrenze und noch weiter zu gehen.
Ich würde einen Höchstpreis zahlen, und hoffe auf diesem Wege zum Erfolg zu kommen.
Wenn jemand einen besitzt und verkaufen will, bitte melden.

Liebe Grüße

Dominik
[email protected]

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Higgins1996 on March 10, 2024, 03:25:39 PMHallo und Guten Tag zusammen,

ich bin auf der Suche nach dem Favorite Oldies Modell Iguanodon 1950.
Ich wäre bereit für dieses Stück preislich an die Schmerzgrenze und noch weiter zu gehen.
Ich würde einen Höchstpreis zahlen, und hoffe auf diesem Wege zum Erfolg zu kommen.
Wenn jemand einen besitzt und verkaufen will, bitte melden.

Liebe Grüße

Dominik
[email protected]

C:-)  I just deleted multiple similar posts spammed across the forum. Please don't do that, one post will do, people will see it.

Higgins1996

Hello, I am looking for a favorite Iguanodon 1950.
I'm willing to pay top dollar.
If you are interested, please let me know.

Best regards
Dominik
[email protected]

DinoToyForum

Quote from: Higgins1996 on March 10, 2024, 06:35:48 PMHello, I am looking for a favorite Iguanodon 1950.
I'm willing to pay top dollar.
If you are interested, please let me know.

Best regards
Dominik
[email protected]

C:-) After warning you, I just saw a duplicate of this post in another thread, so this is a second and final warning, you're violating multiple forum rules: Rule 2. No...spam, Rule 4. Respect moderator requests, Rule 5. Excessive...pointless posts are not allowed. You'll get banned if you continue to violate forum rules.

Higgins1996

Hallo, ich habe den Beitrag nur noch einmal in Englisch eingesetzt, entschuldigen Sie.
Ich werde mich natürlich an die Regeln halten.

MfG

Herholz