News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Daily LOLZ

Started by ITewan, April 29, 2012, 06:19:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Halichoeres

Quote from: DinoFan2010 on October 26, 2023, 12:55:46 PM
Quote from: Halichoeres on October 26, 2023, 04:10:51 AMYou know, with Mattel owning Barbie and also holding the license for JP/JW, they could make this crossover happen.
Mattel did make some Barbie accesories (Claire outfit for Barbie and Owen outfit for Ken) To promote JW:FK

Well, that's something, but what about a dinosaur costume for Barbie? Like Owen and Claire are the most boring entities in the franchise!
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Gazso1024

Dogs by Gregory Scott Paul:

Stegotyranno420

Quote from: Gazso1024 on January 28, 2024, 01:18:53 PMDogs by Gregory Scott Paul:

Im telling you, hounds looked way cooler in the 90s. Science just ruined hounds, ugh!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.