News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

mari's sales (5/30 update)

Started by marisaura, July 16, 2023, 07:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marisaura

hi all! i realize it may be a bit... bad form to set up a classifieds thread so soon after getting here, but c'est la vie i guess. i have some things i've been wanting to sell off and here seems like as good a place as any to do so!

a few notes:
  • all prices include shipping costs!
  • i live in a smoke-free household, and i will note any notable issues (paint wear, etc.) here. i'm always happy to provide more pictures of a specific item if you're interested!

battat:
cryolophosaurus
terra euoplocephalus

carnegie:
cryolophosaurus

collecta:
uintatherium
2014 deluxe therizinosaurus
2014 mosasaurus
saurophaganax
gastonia

favorite:
concavenator
swimming spinosaurus

kaiyodo:
2013 capsule q feathered tyrannosaurus
plateosaurus (striped)

papo:
apatosaurus

safari:
2020 edmontosaurus
2017 feathered tyrannosaurus
2017 giganotosaurus
2017 kronosaurus
prehistoric sharks toob xenacanthus
prehistoric sharks toob cretoxyrhina
deinocheirus
2020 dilophosaurus
dunkleosteus

vitae:
wuerhosaurus

thank you so much for reading! <33

Libraraptor

I do not think it is bad form to open a sales/trades thread soon after joining. Quite the opposite, it shows you want to make this forum a ressource and provide ressources yourself.  :)

brettnj

Hey Mari.

I have the yi qi and can get you just about anything from Japan.

One of my buyers got the Favorite saurolophus through my source and me two weeks ago (Extremely rare at this point though.) and I've gotten and sold the anchiornis (less rare) a number of times over the past few years. There is one available now but it is, let's say, not inexpensive (Nor were the others...).

Please PM if interested in learning how we work.

Thanks.
Brett

marisaura

updated! i'm probably going to add some more safaris and collectas some time in the next month or so as well.

marisaura

[deleted post]

marisaura

updated the OP to reflect my figures currently available for sale!

marisaura

updated the OP again! i also removed all the prices because i'm making them all negotiable. i have too many extra figures lying around and want to get them out, so if you're interested in anything i'm offering, feel free to message me and we can work something out!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.