News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Looking for Wild Safari T. rex

Started by Cyprian, January 20, 2013, 03:46:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cyprian

I Hope I'm askng this in the right place. I'm a lame completist and have attempted three times to get this seemingly common T-Rex from Safari...

But each time I end up getting this version...

http://counterfett.blogspot.com/2011/04/tyrannosaurus-rex-was-very-mean-king.html

Does anyone know if the blotchy one actually exists? Or is it just mistakingly used in catalogs? Thanks for the help!

Chris

P.S. - Sorry for not getting the photos to show up versus links, not that smart when it comes to computers!

DinoToyForum

Welcome Cyprian, I moved and edited your post so the pictures show up now :) Hope you get an answer!

Blade-of-the-Moon

I own this version :

After buying it I didn't pay much attention to the repaints, but looking around online I couldn't find one pic of an in-hand version of that paint scheme . Only the dark green/yellow-ish one you have.  I'm guessing that was a protoype image used for the catalog and somehow it was cut back to  the existing re-issue colors.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.