News:

Dinosaur Toy Forum Diorama Contest 2024. Deadline for submissions is October 29th 2024. Contest details here.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

wwd dinosaurs

Started by the cucuy, January 27, 2013, 01:51:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the cucuy

hey everyone
new to site i have a problem
i bought from an estate sale this set of dinosaurs
the man set it was the walking with dinosaurs set
i want to sell but dont know how much to get for them 
total of thirteen of them
one flying, one swims, the rest either two or four legs
can anyone help

radman

Show pics, someone will help with estimate of worth.

the cucuy

can not attach pic
heres my email  address
will send pic back to you
[email protected]

DinoToyForum

Quote from: the cucuy on January 27, 2013, 03:21:19 AM
can not attach pic
heres my email  address
[email protected]

Posting images on the forum is easy. All you need to do is upload pics to a free image host and link to them from here. Photobucket, or even Facebook will do. Instructions here: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html

I hope this thread is not a scam :-\

SBell

Quote from: dinotoyforum on January 27, 2013, 11:23:46 PM
Quote from: the cucuy on January 27, 2013, 03:21:19 AM
can not attach pic
heres my email  address
[email protected]

Posting images on the forum is easy. All you need to do is upload pics to a free image host and link to them from here. Photobucket, or even Facebook will do. Instructions here: http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,173.0.html

I hope this thread is not a scam :-\

The phrase about the 'flying' one has my red flags up. Unless it turns out to be the TS Toys series (which would possibly explain the 1 swimmer, instead of 2, but still being 13 figures).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.