You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Geene Models Acrocanthosaurus 1/15, Tyrannosaurus in 1/72 and QRF figures

Started by Marek44, March 05, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marek44

Hi,

I would like to offer few sets, that I am willing to sell. I think they are fairly priced, yet I am open to negotiations.
Right now I only accept payments through PayPal. Also, because I live in Poland, please bear in mind, that shipping costs for Acrocanthosaurus may be quite high.

1. Geene Models Acrocanthosaurus kit in 1/15

Model is in great condition but is missing one spike, that broke off and I was unable to find it. I would like to sell it for 180 Euro (250 USD).

2. David Krentz Tyrannosaurus in 1/72

Figure is in good condition, with some flash to remove. I would like to sell it for 29 Euro (40 USD).

3. Quick Reaction Force Models Try-to-Survive-asaurus set

Set of pewter figurines. It consists of 8 Coelophysis, 2 Plateosauruses, 12 baby Plateosauruses,  2 Phytosaurs, 4 Stagonolepises, Cynodont family and markers for Try-to-Survive-asaurus game. I would like to sell them for 22 Euro (30 USD).