News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

New Giganotosaurus Commission Project

Started by Syndicate Bias, June 28, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bombyx

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on August 08, 2018, 05:13:56 AM
Very nice! Reminds me of those by  Damtoys  .

So the finished painted ones are going to be about 765.00 USD?    It's 1:20 scale?   The finished ones will all look like this?

It's sculpted based on Jorge's work so would fit with my Sideshow pieces.   Do you have to preorder or can you just order in November ?

Yes it is a 1/20th. Yes the finished one will look like this. The models painted by Cen are really imprssive. I've got already 4 models from him and the paint level is really high. You can check my spinosaur, nanotyrannus ans t-Rex bust on my facebook page (link below) in order to see the quality.
If you want it I advise you to contact Cen directly on facebook (one more you can find the link to him on my facebook).
He is really kind and will answer to you quickly.
The first batch is sold out and it includes the exclusive taperaja.
The total batch will be at least 30 copies and no more than 38 and will be never recast then.

Bombyx

I just got the info from Cen that the resin kit is sold out and there are only 2 finished models still available.

Syndicate Bias

It's ok I'll just buy the model off of someone at 3x the price later no biggies  ;D

Bombyx

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on August 11, 2018, 05:28:08 AM
It's ok I'll just buy the model off of someone at 3x the price later no biggies  ;D

Ok I buy right now one of the two available models and I will sell it to you later at 3x the price  ;D

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Bombyx on August 11, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on August 11, 2018, 05:28:08 AM

Ok I buy right now one of the two available models and I will sell it to you later at 3x the price  ;D

Lmao the sad part is I probably would since it's such a rare piece from the get go

Syndicate Bias

do u know if Cen has any Gigas left of the two? How much did it cost you in total with the green paint job?

I hope he does I'm about to be eternally sad

Bombyx

Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 05, 2019, 06:06:42 AM

do u know if Cen has any Gigas left of the two? How much did it cost you in total with the green paint job?

Sorry Syndicate, I didn't see your message before...
I asked to Cen if he still have one copy to sell but I really don't think he has. I'll let you know. Concerning the price I think I remember I paid him around $500 for the painted version without the shipping cost.

Syndicate Bias

Quote from: Bombyx on June 12, 2019, 08:13:18 PM
Quote from: Syndicate Bias on June 05, 2019, 06:06:42 AM

Sorry Syndicate, I didn't see your message before...
I asked to Cen if he still have one copy to sell but I really don't think he has. I'll let you know. Concerning the price I think I remember I paid him around $500 for the painted version without the shipping cost.

Its all good bud, let me know what he says!

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.