News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jeremy K9's Paleo Photography

Started by Jeremy K9, April 17, 2012, 10:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheAllosaur

Holy Detail!
These are REALLY COOL! Keep up the awesome work!
Part-time genius!

Jeremy K9

I finally bought the Sideshow Stegosaurus Maquette, and not soon after have finally snapped some pics of it. I hope you guys/girls will enjoy these pictures, and let me know what you think. :D

tyrantqueen

Nooo, don't eat the shrooms!

The Sideshow Stego is a beautiful piece. You're lucky to have this one, Sideshows are pretty much unavailable where I live due to the high cost.

Gryphoceratops

My favorite is the one where its next to that tree (stick in the ground or small small tiny tree?).  Very deceiving of the actual scale. 

Jetoar

Sideshow sculptures are lovely but they are too expensive for me  :-\.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Jeremy K9

Thanks guys/girls. I'm happy that you like the pictures. I wish everyone could afford this beautiful piece. It really is my favorite depiction of this species, and the size makes it worth the price, as well. I know a few people who live in other countries, who have to pay alot more than myself to obtain the Dinosauria pieces. They are the really dedicated ones. I couldn't see myself paying hundreds more for any of these pieces.   ???

Jeremy K9

I finally caught some good weather and was able to take some pictures of my Rader Sue Model. This piece was built up by Martin Garratt.

Enjoy!  :D

Blade-of-the-Moon

I think #1 and #15 are your best shots.. very nicely bud...and congrats on the piece as well ! :)

Jetoar

Wonderful and amazing photograph and sculpture  ^-^
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Joel

Yes, I love those shots too. Now I need to earn enough money to buy one.

Hey, I just got an idea. Take a shot of this gal and Sideshow's Tyrannosaurus interacting with one another!

Thundercharge

Click sig for my collection! :)

Jeremy K9

Thanks for the compliments everyone.

I agree Chris, I think #15 is probably my favorite of the bunch.  ^-^

Joel, I've thought about doing that, and i don't know why I didn't think about it when I shot these pics. :P

Blade-of-the-Moon

Oh yeah, a great perspective on that one.  The first picture shows the piece in it's entirety though..would make a great FB wall paper.. ;)

martin garratt

Been waiting for these photos Jeremy - and they have been worth waiting for.
Excellent as usual.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.