News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Masato Hattori cg

Started by Nebuloid, July 11, 2013, 08:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebuloid

I came across this website with great cg models by Masato Hattori :

http://masahatto2.p2.bindsite.jp/pg175.html

He also has alot of feathered dinosaurs :

And other stuff:

Most people might have heard of him already, but I searched his name in the forum and nothing came up. And I thought he deserved some exposure !

Roselaar

Looks quite good! Interesting choice of species too.

Nebuloid

And he has a gallery on his site with amazing backgrounds as well :

Gwangi

Some of his work isn't bad but I see he is the one responsible for that awful Anchiornis looking dinosaur that we discussed not too long ago.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: Gwangi on July 12, 2013, 09:22:31 PM
Some of his work isn't bad but I see he is the one responsible for that awful Anchiornis looking dinosaur that we discussed not too long ago.

He has some really nice ones like the background image there..it's really beautiful...but some do need a little more work I think.

tyrantqueen

I don't like them...ugly *yuck*

He has skill with photo imaging/graphics software, yes, but his anatomy/morphology is rather poor. Pretty paintjobs don't make up for horrible structure.

Patrx

Yeah, I'm not sure I like many of these either. He's gone about the feathers all wrong, they blend badly. Plus, the raptors all have BBC-style "lizard-head" syndrome, several are missing primary feathers, and the fenestrae are all very visible. I don't like to be entirely negative though; there's a lot of variety here. It's neat to see animals like Gojirasaurus and Sciurumimus represented.

Jetoar

Wonderful dinosaurs, I like all them  ^-^.
[Off Nick and Eddie's reactions to the dinosaurs] Oh yeah "Ooh, aah", that's how it always starts. But then there's running and screaming.

{about the T-Rex) When he sees us with his kid isn't he gonna be like "you"!?

My website: Paleo-Creatures
My website's facebook: Paleo-Creatures

Balaur

Quote from: tyrantqueen on July 13, 2013, 04:30:20 AM
I don't like them...ugly *yuck*

He has skill with photo imaging/graphics software, yes, but his anatomy/morphology is rather poor. Pretty paintjobs don't make up for horrible structure.

I don't like to say bad things about artists works, but I have to agree with tyrantqueen. Those feathered dinosaurs don't even look like birds! It's as if he made a featherless shrink-wrapped dinosaur and then just put a light coating of feathers on them.

But his Aurornis is probably the worst feathered dinosaur I've seen.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.