News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Stegosaurus query

Started by simo, March 17, 2013, 03:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

simo

Hi all,

I've just spent far too long involving myself in conversations you all finished a long time ago  ;) and, as such, I probably know the answer to my question....

Is there any version out there of a stegosaurus in 'full combat pose'? Given the fairly recent fashion for dynamic poses, I am vainly hoping that there may be a 'rearwards-facing, tail-braced (possibly plate-angled, he says wincing for the criticism)' undefeatable stegosaurus (in the blue corner, weighing-in at...), oops, getting carried away with it all  :)

..is there?

Roselaar

The Colorata Stegosaurus (pic below) sure does appear to be combat entangled, bracing itself for a tail strike.

Then there is the JP III Stegosaurus figure that comes with Paul Kirby, which stands in a similar pose, except it has its tail at an odd angle as if hitting something:

These are probably the closest thing to what you are looking for.

SBell

There's a Kentrosaurus--the Famemaster puzzle--that has a similar pose.

Gwangi

The new Takara Tomy Stegosaurus certainly fits the description.

EDIT: That Allosaurus is removable too.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.