You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Sale/trade - Full Set MIB Sega Vignetteum - The Great Dinosaur Series 3

Started by Blackdanter, April 01, 2013, 01:30:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackdanter

Afternoon folks. I was thinking of putting these on Ebay today but thought I may be able to fill in some gaps via trade here.

Here's a full set of Sega Vignetteum - The Great Dinosaur - 2005 Series 3 figures.

The set comprises: Triceratops and young, Amargasaurus and plant/food and, Tyrannosaurus and nest.

The Tyrannosaurus is the second version (the first has a croc on the diorama base) and this version was produced in two colour versions. This one is the rarer non Dinosaur King colourway.

The Amargasaurus has been through numerous colourway versions and this is the non Dinosaur King brown/tan colourway.

The Trike only seems to exist in this green colourway.

All three sculpts are credited to Shinzen Takeushi however the Amargasaurus is likely by Tokugawa. The original Rex and Trike sculpts are to be found on Shinzen's web site.

Obviously, these are very rare figures (rarer than Kaiyodo expo figures) due to their availability via Sega arcade UFO Catcher machines only.

Trade wise, I'm looking for MIB examples of:

Tsukuda Hobbi - Stegosaurus
Capcom Dino Expo - Spinosaurus
Capcom Dino Expo - Mamenchisaurus
Kaiyodo Dino Expo - Sue
Kaiyodo Study Room - Apatosaurus

You get the drift! Will consider any mint unusual Japanese figures. Will also consider a serious cash offer (buyer pays postage).

John

postsaurischian

Quote from: Blackdanter on April 01, 2013, 01:30:49 PM
All three sculpts are credited to Shinzen Takeushi however the Amargasaurus is likely by Tokugawa.

The Amargasaurus is definitely originally sculpted by Mr. Tokugawa ;).

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.