You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Open for commissions! Dinosaur and prehistoric reptile art by Alice Holt

Started by Raptoress, September 12, 2014, 09:40:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptoress

Hello everyone! My name is Alice and I draw dinosaurs for fun, and for a bit of extra money now and then. I'm currently open for commissions, and I can draw any dinosaur desired as long as it's a dinosaur or other prehistoric reptile. I pride myself on offering fully coloured dinosaur drawings for low prices and I always strive for scientific accuracy in my drawings as much as possible. I charge £10 for each of these drawings, with colour being a free option. If you want anything specific, such as in colour please do let me know. Before each commission is finished, I send the rough sketches to the commissioner to make sure each drawing is just right for you with free changes to anything prior to completion of the drawing. All drawings are paid for in PayPal. Below are some examples of my work. :)

Pachyrhinosaurus perotorum

Psittacosaurus meileyingensis

Velociraptor mongoliensis

I hope you enjoyed seeing these drawings and I look forward to drawing your commissions soon! Thank you and have a good day! :)

Takama

If I Bought an Battat Terra Model, would you accept it as a form of payment?

Raptoress

Quote from: Takama on September 12, 2014, 09:52:15 PM
If I Bought an Battat Terra Model, would you accept it as a form of payment?

I absolutely would, provided you are ok with shipping it to the UK.

Takama

Raptoress

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.