News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

WANTED Brown Running Papo Tyrannosaurus

Started by Invicta Hunter, January 19, 2013, 05:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

Hi everyone, im looking to buy or trade for a brown running papo T-rex. I have almost a complete set of Battats that i would be willing to trade some of for the rex or i could buy it from you. I've tried finding one of these great figures on the web but i've had no luck so if someone could help me out i would appreciate it.

Thanks

Invicta Hunter

I thought i would bring this topic up again seeing that the first time it didn't get much attention. Im still on the look out for a brown running Papo Trex and i would be willing to buy it or trade for it. I have Battats to trade plus Invicta, Kleinwelka, Jurassic Park and Inpro.

Thanks for reading.

Invicta Hunter

Im now offering five Battat figures to anyone that's got a Papo brown running trex that their willing to trade.
The figures are:
Utahraptor some paint rubs
Amargasaurus mint condition
Dilophosaurus version 3 some paint rubs
Styracosaurus some paint rubs
Edmontonia near mint condition

[]

Ikessauro

WOW, you really want that Brown rex, don't you? If I didn't already have these I would at least consider the trade...

Invicta Hunter

Yeah i really do, i just hope that someone can help me out.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.