News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

SH collection

Started by Paleo SH, August 13, 2016, 12:12:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paleo SH

Hello nice to meet all of you
I would like to share some of my collection from schelich , papo, collecta, and safari. More are coming....

:) l will be collecting more . Love all of them

Jose S.M.

I saw the photo of all the display in your other post. it's nice to see all your figures more closely and in  detail, I missed some of them in the display photo.
I like how you arranged the pterosaurs.  And it looks like the Giganotosaurus are about to fight!

Roselaar

Nice, diverse bunch of figures! :)

Paleo SH

Received today safari and rebor dino ordered from everything dinosaur ....

I really like this duo they do look realistic

Next week I'll be getting a bunch of papo dinosaur 😍

Jose S.M.

You got some nice figures!  Those safari ceratopsians are very good,  they're among my favorite figures.

Paleo SH

As a newbie this brings so much excitement

My favourite. Feathered raptor . It is much more realistic if you see it face  to face

Rexy trios

Paleo SH

Raptors

Baronyx. Spectacular ;

Karposuchus really looks like a living crocodile

Paleo SH

Spinosaurus w its majestic sail

Rainbow rexy ; splendid painting

Paleo SH

Rainbow rexy

My greatest fan ; my boy is 4 years old w huge passion for dinos

Jose S.M.

Nice additions to your collection!

spinosaurus1

Centrosaur86

Nice! That Papo Kaprosuchus is a really good figure!

Libraraptor

Nice collection which seems to grow every day!

Derek.McManus

Great collection and some nice pictures, like the Rainbow Rex, I have not seen it in the 'flesh' yet!

Paleo SH

New Papo today; great and details sculps

Don't u think she looks so adorable

Best in term of realism. Allosaurus a swift efficient predator

One of the strange dinosaur that really imprinted in my mind after 1st JP movie, dilophosaurus w its famous double crests

Does anyone now what Papo may offer in 2017?

pako

Nice collection, I love Papos too. I've heard for 2017 we could expect an Iguanodon and an Acrocanthosaurus.

Dilopho

What a beautiful land you have built! How did you build it? How long did it take?  :o
Wait, did you buy two Jurassic World T. rex escape sets?

Paleo SH

What a beautiful land you have built! How did you build it? How long did it take?  :o
Wait,did you buy two Jurassic World T. rex escape sets?

Hi Dilopho, that's a very kind words
The layout was initially planned for my train sets HO and O scale and it took me a couple of months to construct due to my other commitments and
it as it measures about  10 feets in length and furthermore it is of 2 levels.
The materials were mainly  linen impregnated with plaster of Paris .
All I did was to wet them then re-shaped into various structures such as rock or mountain.
Other materials were bought from model train supplier such as trees, lights.
I am a big fan of JW too and I ve 6 set of JW Trex sets
:)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.