You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Tyrannosaurus rex - What was the first mainstream toy/figure to NOT drag its tail?

Started by Over9K, March 05, 2024, 12:19:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over9K

Like the title says, what was the earlest, mainstream, widely available non-tail-dragging Tyrannosaurus rex toy/figure?

Safari maybe?

I think the first one I had was Kenner's Red Jurassic Park T.rex...

Blade-of-the-Moon

Your pretty much right on the money as far as I know.  Safari's was intended to be off the ground but some often rested on the tip. The Kenner JP red rex could stand without using the tail tip..sort of.  I guess it comes down to if you mean made to be off the ground or actually successful at it.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.