News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Giant T-Rex 6ft x 10ft for sale - Canada-Ontario

Started by joecoolgee, April 12, 2013, 01:39:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

joecoolgee

Hello everyone,

I new to the forum and it looks great! My son is a Dino fanatic!

For his birthday I sourced a huge T-Rex as a surprise.  well, that was then and the Dino is just too big for my house and has to go.

This is a huge 6ft tall x 10ft long dino that the kids and sit on.  it has a motor inside that makes the arms and head move but I never got the power supply with it so I dont know if it works.  Please see the pictures and make me an offer...

It is currently in the GTA in Ontario.

Please follow the link to

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-T-Rex-Giant-6x10Ft-T-Rex-ride-on-Dinosaur-HUGE-W0QQAdIdZ472253300

THanks

Simon

Yeah, I bet this was one of those things that looked SO COOL ... until you got it home  ;) ... hope your son had fun with it ...

joecoolgee

Thats exactly what happened...

I actually have gotten tons of requests to rent it out.  my issue is I have no economical way of transporting this guy, otherwise I'd just to that.

I have since decided that if it doesn't sell, which is what I prefer, I was going to cut him in half and attach him as though he was coming out of a wall in my sons room.

I'll have to run to the local hardware store for some metal saw blades  ;D

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.