News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Deanm's sales/trades & wants

Started by deanm, March 14, 2012, 10:01:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

deanm

Deanm want/trade/sell list

Updated April 18, 2013

I prefer trades but will buy/sell.

General dinosaur and other wants are below the pterosaur wants list.

There are a number of rare & expensive wants but the pterosaur list is from my personal collection tracker spreadsheet so are included just for inclusiveness and chuckles (from those of you also looking for the holy grail WwD Ornith at a price that is less than a human kidney...).

PM if you are up for trades, selling, or buying.

Wants:

PTEROSAURS
Bandai retro-classic brown Ramphoryncus (bottle-top figure)
Cherilea Pteradactyl
Chialu Pteranodon
Miller Pterodactyl
Neoform Pteranodon
WwD Ornithocheirus

Always open to other pterosaur figures also. I have alot of pterosaurs (they are my main interest) but feel free to PM me with a picture of your pterosaur you want to sell/trade etc as I may not have it already.

Plants
Getting into Paleoplants now - so aside from the Collecta and Safari which I already have - anything else is of interest

Other

Painted Invicta models (already have the Mammoth, pleisiosaur, Glyptodon, and the pliosaur - but all others are of interest)

Dinotales figures (I have a few already but am interested in filling out the herd)

Kayaba Dinosaur series (the six figure series that has Triceratops, Spinosaurus, T. rex, etc)

Other Japanese dinosaur toys not including the Favorite Soft PVC Collection

TRADE & SELL LIST

Jurassic Park
Dimetrodon, with Dino-strike Clamping Jaws (1993) – Mint on Card

Bandai
Pteranodon catching a fish (from Predator collection) – New, unopened plastic bag, in original box

Test-Tube Skeleton
Glow in the Dark Pteranodon skeleton model – unopened

Invicta
Triceratops, unpainted – New, display condition
Muttaburrasaurus, unpainted – Like new, display condition
Stegosaurus, unpainted – Like new, display condition
Scelidosaurus, unpainted – Like new, display condition
Glyptodon, unpainted – okay condition
Glyptodon, unpainted – reasonable condition
Glyptodon, painted – some scuffs but in pretty good condition overall
Liopleurodon, painted – Like new, display condition with tag

ROM
Chasmosaurus – Like new, display condition

McDonalds - Ice Age Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Manny – new, still in original plastic bag
Scrattie – new, still in original plastic bag

Inpro
Mammoth, display condition
Smilodon, display condition

Carnegie Collection
Deinonychus trio – new, near display condition (a couple of small scuffs), with tag
Pachycephalosaurus – new display condition, with tag
Dilophosaurus duo – new display condition, both still on card with tag

Cadbury Yowies – Lost Kingdoms Series A, B, & C
All with tags, new, display condition

Series A.
Long-necked Plesiosaur
Muttaburrasaurus (#1)
Muttaburrasaurus (#2)
Fleet footed Dinosaur
Marsupial Tapir
Diptrotodon
Fangaroo
Rainforest Koala (#1)
Rainforest Koala (#2)
Tasmanian Thylacine
Platypus
New Zealand Greater Adzebill
Giant Short-faced Kangaroo
Owen's Horned Turtle
Tingamarra

Series B
Giant Sauropod

Series C
Giant Wombat(#1)
Giant Echidna
Giant Ringtail Possum
Prenocephale
Commen Propleopus
Glaucodon (#1)
Glaucodon (#2)

pylgrym

I aver that the Chialu is tougher than the WWD. Sent Pix from rhe Chicago toy soldier show to Mike at PT last September showing the Italians Under Glass. Guy wanted to sell all as a group. The group did NOT include the Ptera.
pylgrym ;D
'
'
'
'
"Ye must be born again"

Paleo & Fish Collector

Hey deanm do you have the PV Diplocaulus? It appears you only have the other 4 on my list.  :'(  :-[

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.