News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Some of TW's stuff

Started by Tumbleweeds, October 12, 2013, 07:59:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tumbleweeds

Euoplocephalus with a newly planted metasequoia glyptostroboides just behind it. The rock the Euoplocephalus is on is a piece of limestone from the Cretaceous, it has various clam fossils embedded in it.
I recently planted three metasequoia glyptostroboides (I love saying that) and thought these three items would make a nice picture together. I got caught up in it though and forgot to take a picture of the trees alone. For those that don't know the trees are considered living fossils.

verinnius

Those are some very interesting items, and they go well together.  How did you come across that piece of limestone? 

Tumbleweeds

Thank you, the limestone was found about 8 miles from here by my neighbour. I traded him a piece of petrified wood for it.
Now if I could just say metasequoia glyptostroboides five times real fast I'll be set.  ;D

verinnius

Nice! 

I think if you can say metasequoia glyptostroboide once, you're doing pretty good lol.

Tumbleweeds

I hear that, lol.

And Sorry, by 'here' I meant Pueblo, Colorado.

Here's a pic of CollectA's Styracosaurus and Dilophosaurus by Safari. I really like the pose of the Styracosaurus but the paint job sure leaves a lot to be desired. I think I'll attempt a repaint but have never tried it before. Gotta start somewhere I guess.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.