You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Walking with Dinosaurs - The Evidence or Fascinating Facts (The Facts)

Started by Balaur, June 18, 2013, 04:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

I recently got the book Walking with Dinosaurs - The Evidence, and it explained the evidence behind Walking with Dinosaurs. There is also another book called Walking with Dinosaurs - Fascinating Facts (also called 'The Facts') and I'm considering buying it, but is it the same book as The Evidence, but with a different cover? Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Brontozaurus

I've only read The Evidence, but from the sound of the title, Fascinating Facts might be a similar book aimed at a younger audience.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.