News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Show Me Your Plushies!

Started by Pinkamena, October 22, 2014, 11:40:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pinkamena

I have far too many plushies for my own - MLP, sharks, rays, collies...and my prized Ophthalmosaurus  ^-^

I know there are good plushies out there. Show me yours!
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

tyrantqueen

Just dinosaurs? 'Cause I don't really have any dinos, but I have plushies of other things :)

alexeratops

Well she doesn't have any specifications, so I would imagine you could put other things too. :)
like a bantha!

Pinkamena

Oopsies no I had a turniphead moment and forgot to specify...

Let's say any plushies? can someone from Admin please move the thread to another section though as it wouldn't be just dinos?

Sorry I haz a stupid  :-[
Slowly running out of room...one toy at a time!

Invicta Wishlist (monochrome) - Plesiosaur, Mamenchisaurus, Dimetrodon, Muttaburrasaurus, Ichthyosaurm, Blue Whale 

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.