News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Dinosaur Poll

Started by Zhuchengotyrant, August 15, 2013, 02:32:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What Dinosaur is Your Favorite?

Rahonavis
1 (25%)
Yangchuanosaurus
1 (25%)
Rapator
0 (0%)
Wintonopus
0 (0%)
Aardonyx
0 (0%)
Plateosaurus
0 (0%)
Xenoceratops
0 (0%)
Kosmoceratops
0 (0%)
Abelisaurus
0 (0%)
Other (Specify in comments)
2 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: August 22, 2013, 02:32:20 PM

Zhuchengotyrant

Hi. Not much to say.... :D *orthocone*
-Zhuchengotyrant

Zhuchengotyrant

-Zhuchengotyrant

Gwangi

Kind of a random selection there. There are hundreds of known dinosaurs and you want me to pick from those seven? Where is Tyrannosaurus! Anyway, we have a thread like this already.

Zhuchengotyrant

Actually it's nine, and I put other(specify in comments) anyway! >:(
-Zhuchengotyrant

SBell

Quote from: Gwangi on August 15, 2013, 09:52:45 PM
Kind of a random selection there. There are hundreds of known dinosaurs and you want me to pick from those seven? Where is Tyrannosaurus! Anyway, we have a thread like this already.

But do we have a poll in which to choose from? I honestly don't know.

DeadToothCrackKnuckle

Yeah... Probably should have put the 5 clades rather than 9 random genuses.

©Julius T. Csotonyi

Gwangi

Quote from: SBell on August 16, 2013, 12:08:24 AM
Quote from: Gwangi on August 15, 2013, 09:52:45 PM

But do we have a poll in which to choose from? I honestly don't know.

I don't think so but a proper poll would require more than seven nine options and a bit more diversity.

amargasaurus cazaui

I think I am with Gwangi on this one....there is not a single dinosaur in the list I find myself that enamored with. Psittaosaurus? Amargasaurus? Oviraptor?Barosaurus?Herrerasaurus? Parasaurolophus?
Authors with varying competence have suggested dinosaurs disappeared because of meteorites...God's will, raids by little green hunters in flying saucers, lack of standing room in Noah's Ark, and palaeoweltschmerz—Glenn Jepsen

Blade-of-the-Moon

Honestly something like this is probably not good for a " Poll " around here..WAY too many choices to ever keep up with.

Also I believe everyone's favorite dinosaur/prehistoric animal is listed under their avatars. :)

We do have a similar topic here : http://www.dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php/topic,1114.msg27459.html#msg27459

As such I'll lock this one up.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.