News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Jurassic Park 3D

Started by Blade-of-the-Moon, February 14, 2013, 05:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0onarcissisto0

Yah, I agree with stoneage. Some of the shots were blurry :( but oh well, I still enjoyed it!
If the sculptor has nothing but science his hands will have no art.

- DK -

Blade-of-the-Moon

there was some blurriness in action shots if I recall. But you could see every detail in the landscapes , the rain shots did look great..the first scene where the raptor cage comes through the trees you could actually see the levels of foliage..not just a dark blur of foliage...I found myself looking away from the action and focusing on the backgrounds more.. lol

Roselaar

Saw it, loved it all again. Best movie experience since 1993. :)

Brontozaurus

I saw it at Imax and it was amazing. I've never seen JP in theatres so it was just so cool to have it on the big screen with surround sound and everything. The 3D was also really good, since it added depth rather than tried to make things stick out of the screen. Sometimes (like when Gennaro was in the amber mine) things looked like they were 2D cutouts, but the effect was so good that it didn't really matter.
"Uww wuhuhuhuh HAH HAWR HA HAWR."
-Ian Malcolm

My collection! UPDATED 21.03.2020: Dungeons & Dinosaurs!

Hermes888

I had the misfortune of being born three years after the film came out, so seeing it in theatres was well worth it! I saw it twice in IMAX 3D!

Roselaar

A familiar T-Rex takes the center stage in this review of JP 3D. :)

RockyMountainRex

I was fortunate enough to get to see this on my birthday; my daughter and son took me out to see it.  It was nice to see it again in a theater... and was even more fun to share with my kids, who had only seen it on T.V. before that!   :)
Rawr!

DinoToyForum

Well, it seemed to take an age to be released in the UK. But, I saw it today, in IMAX. I thought the 3D worked quite well. And the sound was great. I saw the original 20 years ago. wow, time flies.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.