News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Favorite Dinosaurs

Started by Invicta Hunter, September 25, 2013, 11:52:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Invicta Hunter

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a good website to buy the first Favorite Dinosaur set from?
Im also looking for the Plesiosaurus and Pteranodon stands.

Thanks

Gwangi

Blade-of-the-Moon

So does Dan here : http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-Dliebman2/-strse-Figures-cln-Favorite-Co./Categories.bok

They seem to be out just about everywhere now.

Gwangi

Quote from: Blade-of-the-Moon on September 25, 2013, 04:41:04 PM
So does Dan here : http://stores.homestead.com/hstrial-Dliebman2/-strse-Figures-cln-Favorite-Co./Categories.bok

They seem to be out just about everywhere now.

Unfortunately it appears most of the ones Dan has available are out of stock.  :-\

Invicta Hunter

Yeah i had a quick look at Dan's and most are gone. I've also had a look at Dejenkins and i've found a couple i need but no stands, are the stands rare?

Dan

Website inventory has been updated, thanks.

tyrantqueen

Quote from: Invicta Hunter on September 25, 2013, 06:26:16 PM
Yeah i had a quick look at Dan's and most are gone. I've also had a look at Dejenkins and i've found a couple i need but no stands, are the stands rare?
Occasionally, I have seen an eBay seller in the UK list Favorite models. They get snapped up quite quickly though.

postsaurischian

About the two stands: You should send 'Mironimus' a PM. He's been offering them for quite some time and I know they didn't sell so well.
I bet he has some left in the store's most remote corners :).

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: postsaurischian on September 25, 2013, 09:35:59 PM
About the two stands: You should send 'Mironimus' a PM. He's been offering them for quite some time and I know they didn't sell so well.
I bet he has some left in the store's most remote corners :).

Thanks for the info mate, i just sent him a message.

Invicta Hunter

Quote from: tyrantqueen on September 25, 2013, 09:17:59 PM
Quote from: Invicta Hunter on September 25, 2013, 06:26:16 PM
Occasionally, I have seen an eBay seller in the UK list Favorite models. They get snapped up quite quickly though.

Yeah i've only seen them for sale a couple of times over here. I should have bought these figures ages ago, i would have saved myself a lot of bother.