News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

Disclaimer: links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, when you make purchases through these links we may make a commission.

Dawn of the Dinosaurs: Triassic Toys

Started by Gwangi, January 02, 2015, 08:18:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frank08

But I'll be taking more pictures. I think I should do Herrerasaurus and Eoraptor today. I case you don't understand how I got an Eoraptor figure I'll explain. I found a few Chinasaurs in a Battat package and they looked like the Eoraptor from Dinosaur Revolution. And the world makes sense again. The major companies are too busy making repaints and remakes and rereleases of T*rannosaurus to worry about Eoraptor. I will also post a picture of a Cymbospondylus. I substituted a Hasbro Mosasaurus for a Cymbospondylus. Can I post them here since they are Triassic? Also do you have any tips on how to get the Dawn of the Dinosaurs set? Does Brett sell it?
"How many kinds of dinosaurs would it take to keep a giant carnivore (Tyrannosaurus) well fed? Just about all of them, Torosaurus meat is one of T. rex's personal favorites"- Ben Stiller Prehistoric Planet

And check my art here: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8741.msg259622#new

Here is my collection: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8763.msg260287#msg260287

And here are my favorite figures: http://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=8756.0

Halichoeres

2020 was a better-than-usual year for the Triassic:

(and Safari Shringasaurus on previous page of this thread)
In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

My attempt to find the best toy of every species

My trade/sale/wishlist thread

Sometimes I draw pictures

Shonisaurus

Lisowicia and atopodentatus are undoubtedly the best sculpted, also the shringasaurus to a lesser extent and as the weakest figure of the group from my personal taste is the caviramus, I would have liked it to have some more debased details although having that figure in person changes positively one Personal assessment, it is a well painted figure but I honestly like by far its counterpart pteranodon from Collecta from 2021. Magnificent year 2020 for the animals of the Triassic as you say, Halichoeres.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

I have a Kannemeyeria 3D print sculpted by Michael Eischen! I had fun painting it recently.
Here's my review of his product line, incidentally: "PALEOSCULPTURE" by Michael Eischen

Halichoeres

A selection of Triassic flora and fauna:

In the kingdom of the blind, better take public transit. Well, in the kingdom of the sighted, too, really--almost everyone is a terrible driver.

Stuckasaurus (Dino Dad Reviews)

Halichoeres

Those are Kabaya Hone Hone Zaurus prehistoric-themed building toys. The specific ones above are Sichuanobelus and Sharovipteryx. I showed several others here: https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=3390.msg341581#msg341581
And to your follow-up question, I'm afraid none of them is close to 1:40 :)

Support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these links are affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.