News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

do you remember this book?

Started by brandem, October 09, 2013, 07:54:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brandem

When I was a kid I had a book that has stuck in the back of my head for as long as I can remember.  Just from my memory of the images inside I know it was a collection of rourke dinosaur stories and had an abridged version of the The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Dinosaurs in the back.  I'd really like to get my hands on it again anyone know the title?

Gwangi

Are these what you're looking for?

brandem

it may be in the same line of those perhaps a different binding of one of them, the one I remember I believe had an 80's spinosaur an the cover and a little symbol indicating the encyclopedia(with sibbick illustrations) in the back, thanks though I will check to see if one of those had the cover im thinking of.

Gwangi

Quote from: brandem on October 09, 2013, 09:25:58 PM
it may be in the same line of those perhaps a different binding of one of them, the one I remember I believe had an 80's spinosaur an the cover and a little symbol indicating the encyclopedia(with sibbick illustrations) in the back, thanks though I will check to see if one of those had the cover im thinking of.

I had that one too, and "Dinosaurs of the Land, Sea and Air. Not the one with the Triceratops on it. I cannot remember the name of the Spinosaurus one but I can picture the cover in my head.

Stegoraptor Rex

Checked it out a the library once When I was 5

HD-man

Found them (Notice that both T.rex covers are rip-offs).

I'm also known as JD-man at deviantART: http://jd-man.deviantart.com/

brandem

Quote from: HD-man on October 10, 2013, 01:27:15 AM
Found them (Notice that both T.rex covers are rip-offs).

That's it, brilliant thanks man

Zelan

I had all four of those books as a kid, they might still be stored somewhere, probably in pretty rough shape by now.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.