You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Unhatched Pterosaur and Dippy eggy wegs from China!

Started by FUTABA, October 20, 2013, 01:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FUTABA

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/unhatched-dinosaur-eggs-discovered-1469110.html

Got sent this link on Bookface.

"Both scientists rejected as fantasy the idea of recovering real embryos, Jurassic Park style, from within the eggs. The contents, some 80 million years old, are fossilised."

No, er, way, Sherlock....
I really really like blue things.

FUTABA

Oh hang on, just saw the date of 23rd December 1993 at the top of the article. Woopsie.

Well it's news to me anyway... :-[

tyrantqueen

Quote from: FUTABA on October 20, 2013, 01:20:39 AM
Oh hang on, just saw the date of 23rd December 1993 at the top of the article. Woopsie.

Well it's news to me anyway... :-[

I suppose you could say that you've gotten egg on your face  ;D >:D

Just kidding, of course :) The title of this thread gave me a laugh, at least.

FUTABA

And I got so excited too.....

Ah well, it will at least teach me something more about Pterosaurs. And it did strike me as odd how they described Jack Horners discovery as 'recent'.

Can someone lend me a towel so I can wipe this gunk off my face already? :P

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.