News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

GSP Coffee Table Book?

Started by robustus_, March 21, 2012, 02:11:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robustus_

Does anyone here have it? If so, care to give a quick review/post some pictures from it? I´m really interested in it, though, being short on funds right now, I want to make sure that when I have the money I´ll want to purchase it. It´s either the book or more figures that I´ll be buying, so not a total loss either way.

Blade-of-the-Moon

Quote from: RobbieSKatz on March 21, 2012, 02:11:07 AM
Does anyone here have it? If so, care to give a quick review/post some pictures from it? I´m really interested in it, though, being short on funds right now, I want to make sure that when I have the money I´ll want to purchase it. It´s either the book or more figures that I´ll be buying, so not a total loss either way.

I've read some negative reviews...I was planning to pick it up myself but the art work it was said was grainy and low quality. :/

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.