News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Leaellynasaura Figures

Started by Balaur, December 27, 2012, 02:06:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Balaur

I am really starting to grow very fond of Leaellynasaura, overtaking my previous favourite dinosaurs, troodontids, which are now in second. Anyways, is there any Leaellynasaura figures apart from the Toyway one from Walking with Dinosaurs. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!  :)

SBell

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on December 27, 2012, 02:06:41 AM
I am really starting to grow very fond of Leaellynasaura, overtaking my previous favourite dinosaurs, troodontids, which are now in second. Anyways, is there any Leaellynasaura figures apart from the Toyway one from Walking with Dinosaurs. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!  :)

There is one from Animals of Australia (Discover Science) as seen here but available elsewhere as well.  There also used to be a similar species (Othniella=Othniellosaurus) from Scanopedia, but it's discontinued; and the hypsilophodont from CollectA would be pretty close as well.  As a group, there aren't many to pick, so if you broaden a bit you can get a few different ones!

Horridus

Someone really ought to make another one - thanks to that freaky tail, figures of Hypsilophodon et al. don't really come close (and the WWD is outdated). It'd be a distinctive figure, that's for sure. It'd be perfect for Dinotales, but I hear they've been discontinued...
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Balaur

Quote from: Horridus on December 30, 2012, 05:30:28 PM
Someone really ought to make another one - thanks to that freaky tail, figures of Hypsilophodon et al. don't really come close (and the WWD is outdated). It'd be a distinctive figure, that's for sure. It'd be perfect for Dinotales, but I hear they've been discontinued...

Yes! I do still need to get the WWD dinosaurs, which is the rarest to get though?

Horridus

Quote from: balaurbondoc2843 on December 30, 2012, 07:00:11 PM
Quote from: Horridus on December 30, 2012, 05:30:28 PM
Yes! I do still need to get the WWD dinosaurs, which is the rarest to get though?
I've only got the one myself (Polacanthus) - don't really see the big fuss, plus they fetch silly prices on eBay. I believe technically the rarest is the Ornithocheirus that was a magazine giveaway or somesuch, but out of the normal ones it's the Liopleurodon that normally fetches the most money. It's also probably the best of the bunch...
All you need is love...in the time of chasmosaurs http://chasmosaurs.blogspot.com/
@Mhorridus

Victoria

Leili Nuo dragon is a species of small birds at the foot of dinosaurs, 60-90 cm in length and weighing about 10 kg, survival in the early Cretaceous, first discovered in Australia Hanauma Bay. The Lei Linuo Long Lei Linuo dragon is a kind of warm-blooded animals survive in the extremely low temperature of the fact that so many scientists.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.