You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Someone show me your photos of your CollectA models? Read description

Started by Raptoress, December 03, 2013, 04:26:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Raptoress

Can someone please show me some CollectA models that you own with your hand in the photo for scale? From what I've seen the scale varies a lot, so I'd like to get a good understanding of how big they are. Thanks!

Megalosaurus

Hand size varies so much. I'm a men, but my hands are tiny compared to other men's hands.
Its much better to compare with a 1:40 CollectA or Schleich man.

Sobreviviendo a la extinción!!!

SBell

I have a bunch of mine pictured here but not all of them. Takes a lot of time!

And I ALWAYS include a ruler in the individual shots. Takes away the ambiguity.

Pawnosuchus

I have Collectas scattered throughtout my collection on video. You could compare their size with other figures you're more familiar with.

Raptoress

That is a good point that hand sizes are different, so maybe seeing them next to figures I'm familiar with is a better idea.

I'm quite familiar with all the Schleich and Papo models.

DC

Hi,

I have dioramas that include CollectA.
http://www.dinosaurcollectorsitea.com/ECafrica2.html
for more just put CollectA in the google custom serach as there many diorama

Randy
You can never have too many dinosaurs

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.