News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

FS: Testing Waters for Near Complete Tyco Dino Riders Series 1, 2 and 3/Ice Age

Started by markeski, September 23, 2013, 12:58:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markeski

I've been collecting dino riders for the past year and have a near complete collection that I am testing the waters for here before I consider listing them on an auction site.  I don't want to part with these at all, but I'm considering it as a means to build up more money for a house down payment in the near future.  I'm asking  $2000 obo (I've spent way more piecing this together over the past 2 years), I'm not looking to part out the collection, that can be done by a future owner for completing their own collection or reselling.  The lot includes in excellent condition:
-Series 1 Dinosaurs (all with complete armor and riders, all walking action works)
-Series 2 Dinosaurs (all with complete armor excluding a small radar dish from struthiomimus and the string/crank from brontosaurus)
-Series 3 Ice Age Mammals (all complete) and a Chasmosaurus with just the rider and dinosaur
-5 out of 6 Dino Riders Commandos all near complete (missing Rok)
-additional rulons and valorian figures from series 1 and 2
-Both VHS USA releases
-All 3 Marvel Dino Riders Comics
-tons of accessories for rulons and valorians (ladders, guns galore, i believe nearly a complete set for every dinosaur minus the series 2 weapons)
So basically a near complete loose collection in excellent condition aside from a few guns/gun tips that have been glued back into place. 

PM me if you're interested.  NO TRADES / NO PART OUTS

If you're genuinely interested I have pics available, there is a pic posted in collections in the dino riders section that doesn't show all of the collection but much of it.

markeski

If anyone else collects beyond the realm of Dino Riders or Dinosaur toys... I also have a complete Bandai Final Fantasy VII collection all with boxes for $100 (including Cloud, Tifa, Barrett, Sephiroth, Vincent, Aeris and Red XIII, Clouds swords are missing but the larger one was replaced with a metal replica)

I also have a huge set of Marvel Universe Figures, most with boxes including the most popular characters: Avengers, X-men, Fantastic Four, Gaurdians of the Galaxy and many more and the giant sized talking Sentinel (message me for details, looking for about $250 for everything I have)

markeski

markeski

FINAL Price drop.  $1500 for complete series 1, series 2, ice age, and a series 3 chasmosaurus and 5/6 commandos plus many extras.

PM me.

Mark

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.