News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Need New Zealand Help please

Started by thelordsgym, December 27, 2013, 11:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thelordsgym

Hello,
I have wanted to order a few thing from a couple stores in New Zealand for a while now. Unfortunately neither store will ship to the USA, and one I did find charges excruciatingly high shipping rates. Are there any New Zealanders out there that would/could help? Of course they will be rewarded with something they want from my vast collection. Many thanks.

Victorsaurus

As a fellow New Zealander I know of one place that is happy to fill all your Papo needs (sadly they only stock Papo figures though.) Direct toys carries the full range of Papo figures and the shipping is relatively cheap for both North and South islands. I know that feeling when everything is too far out of your grasp...

Victorsaurus

Whoops, forgot the link, here it is: http://www.directtoys.co.nz/.

May I also suggest Minizoo? It's an Australian store yes (we all know what that means...) but for all your non-Papo needs it's fits the bill though the shipping is about $11 due to the fact that they only post via DHL but it's competitively priced and it fills up the 'dinosaur deficiency' NZ has.
http://www.minizoo.com.au/

Victorsaurus

Oh sorry, didn't read the message fully; well this is embarrassing- what items from NZ do you exactly need? I think I might just be able to get them.

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.