News:

Poll time! Cast your votes for the best stegosaur toys, the best ceratopsoid toys (excluding Triceratops), and the best allosauroid toys (excluding Allosaurus) of all time! Some of the polls have been reset to include some recent releases, so please vote again, even if you voted previously.

Main Menu

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.

Can someone help me find these pvc ice age polybag animals?

Started by IslandAnimals, December 28, 2013, 07:03:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

IslandAnimals

can someone tell me where and what stores online stores or some online stores that have a money currency from around the world can I find these ice age polybag set like prehistoric toy animals? *orthocone*

thelordsgym

Here ya go....my good friend Dean Walker sells them from his Dejankins website here:
http://www.dejankins.com/geoworldother/
The very first link on that page...and Im pretty certain that he ships internationally..... 8)

You can support the Dinosaur Toy Forum by making dino-purchases through these links to Ebay and Amazon. Disclaimer: these and other links to Ebay.com and Amazon.com on the Dinosaur Toy Forum are often affiliate links, so when you make purchases through them we may make a commission.